[Blindapple] new member and reading archives

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Jul 5 05:20:56 EDT 2017

Hi,

Yes, my emulation works just like a real Apple in all respects except
that it's not real, and has no physical disk drives, etc. It emulates
the Echo synthesizer, and Textalker loads and runs just like it does on
a real Apple. I can enter any Applesoft, Integer, Monitor commands just
as on a real Apple.

I do have a Doubletalk board, got it for Christmas in 2004 when RC
Systems was selling them for $30 or so. The Doubletalk Utilities disk
that came with my board was actually defective, so someone else on this
list imaged theirs and sent it to me. It's a 5.25 disk with a few
programs, some LPC files for the TMS chip, and some music files for the
tone generators. Do you have other stuff for the Doubletalk?

Thanks,

Jayson