[Blindapple] new member and reading archives

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Wed Jul 5 02:38:36 EDT 2017

Now that I think of it, I have a master disk for the old Franklin 1000 series
which has some slightly different stuff from Apple's stuff that they did so they
didn't have as many copyright problems.  Its copy.obj loads differently and its
intbasic also loads differently.  Also havesome of the old Beagle Brothers stuff
which was some really nice tools for manipulating things.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html