[Blindapple] new member and reading archives

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Mon Jul 3 16:02:42 EDT 2017

Welcome to the list, Jeff.  I fondly remember the magazine and still have
several of its disks along with lots of programs that came from it.  Still run
that stuff on my Apple and Laser computers.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html