[Blindapple] can't seem to download the emulator any longer, and another question.

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Feb 7 20:06:09 EST 2017

Okay, second try. Somebody's mail server thinks the address given in the
last Email is a spam URL, so this time I'm going to give it in a
hopefully undetectable way.

I'm not having any problem downloading the Windows build from my own
site. The friendly URL for that site, spelled out in excruciating detail
to hopefully make it go through is:

H, followed by a t, then another t, then a p, then a colon, a slash,
another slash, an o, an n, a j, a dot, then an m, followed by an e, then
a slash, an a, then a p, another p, an l, then an e, the digit 2, and
finally an e.

Jayson