[Blindapple] can't seem to download the emulator any longer, and another question.

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Tue Feb 7 19:00:13 EST 2017

The mess emulator that can run an Apple //e rom and emulate the Echo has
been integrated into the mame system. Most Linux distributions have a
package called mame, sdl-mame or similar that should be able to load the
Apple //e rom and start a machine, although it will depend on having a
properly configured ~/.mame/apple.ini or similar, I hope I got the name
right. I had configured mess.ini some years back to run an Apple //e
machine correctly and load disks, but I haven't really done much with it
since the integration into mame. I do hope to get to this some day,
hopefully sooner rather than later.
Sent from around the way