[Blindapple] Games

tim isfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:48:10 EST 2017

Thanks for that!, yes this would be so cool! That's all I really remember
about that game, is you had to use the spacebar to move this hand, and then
it would say great work or something like that. But that's all I really
remember about it. And yes to get all the Talking Games and the echo 2 or
Sam, ported to these emulators would be so awesome! LOL it would save me
from having to find an Apple II and crap on eBay LOL