[Blindapple] Games

tim isfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 00:18:12 EST 2017

Hello there, I'm not sure how much this list is used, but maybe someone can
help. I had a question, what the heck was the game that had speech that
said use the spacebar to move the pointing hand, and it said something
about at the end of the game, you had to turn the computer off and then
turn it back on, but it always said at the end, now turn to page 42 in your
workbook, or something similar. I remember it, but don't remember what it
was called. Also, I wish there were an Android or Linux emulator, that
could be able to play those talking games! I know that someone has ported
the echo to with an emulator, but it only works on Windows and Mac.