[Blindapple] aTalk ProDos disks

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Aug 3 00:42:47 EDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for these, as always. I'm glad the Apple Talk/A-Talk collection
is now complete. Assuming what you've sent so far represents most or all
of the material you have which is directly attributable to you, I'd be
willing to create a .zip file with everything in it for the benefit of
anyone, now or in the future, who missed any or all of your attachments
and wants the entire collection.

I'm also looking forward to anything you can send from the disk library.
Even if some of the software in your collection cannot be shared for
legal reasons, please image it anyway so it can have a chance at still
existing if and when it can some day be legally distributed. Those old
5.25 inch disks aren't getting any younger, after all.

Thanks again,

Jayson