[Blindapple] other dos software

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 1 12:23:18 EDT 2017

Attached is the zip file called
aTalkOtherDosSoftware.zip
Just place these files in your aTalk folder.
I decided to send these before the last year’s issues of the aTalk magazine because they can be launched the same way as the first 16 issues of the magazine.
The products mostly had talk in their name, so I decided to put the “aTalk” at the beginning of each disk name so that the batch files
At.bat and At2.bat could be used to launch each disk.
The disks are named:

aTalkFitness.dsk
aTalkFortune.dsk
aTalkJeopardy.dsk
aTalkPassword.dsk
aTalkSelfImprovement.dsk
aTalkTextWriter.dsk
aTalkTrivia.dsk
aTalkUtility.dsk

There are 4 games, 2 courses, a disk of utilities, and a simple line-oriented word processor.
So to launch
aTalkTrivia.dsk
you could type
at trivia
or if you wanted trivia in disk 1, and yourOwnDisk.dsk in drive 2, you could type
at2 trivia YourOwnDisk
Remember with the At2 batch file, you need the whole disk name except for the .dsk extension for the second disk.
Enjoy!
Jeff Weiss