[Blindapple] Anybody have this music disk?

John Isige gwynn at tds.net
Mon Oct 17 22:19:10 EDT 2016

I don't think it was either of those, no. It had just a list of like
twenty or thirty tunes, some Mozart, some Beethoven, stuff like that,
plus some other random stuff I don't really remember. If there was a
game, and I honestly don't remember, it was one of those memory math
games, where there's a set of twelve things and you have to match what's
under each one, like if 2 and 10 are both Turkey in the Straw, they'd match.