[Blindapple] Word Talkk

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Fri Oct 14 14:47:52 EDT 2016

Can't upload just now due to technical issues.  I'm actually running my Apple
stuff on a //gs rather than with emulation so can't address your prodos vs dos
question.

I'm not actually sure the Word Talk,and File Talk would work with emulation as
they use a specialized Textalker program that loads in to a different memory
area.  If you try and run something like Term Talk, which I also have, it
requires serial ports hence I doubt it would work under emulation.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html