[Blindapple] source for echo II

Guillem León guilevi2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:16:29 EST 2016

Hi,
Yes, MESS itself is completely open-source. The problem is that the Echo II card is being directly emulated. So if you wanted to use it in external applications you would have to find a way to get that emulation working for all the parts of the card (the TMS5220, the text-to-speech part, the audio output) and I'm not sure how that would work.