[Blindapple] talking dos box pass it on

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat May 16 03:33:47 EDT 2015

Jayson, sorry to add to the noise, but I apparently can't reply off-list due
to your Mailman settings.  The sender is hidden.

The archive is fine.  I downloaded, extracted and ran the 7-zip archive
several times with no problems.  GWBASIC locked up the DOS emulation, but I
think that's something else.  Please, we should move this to the DOSbox
list.  I'm in the process of setting up hosting for Josh, so hopefully that
should help.

--
Have a good day,
Tony Baechler