[Blindapple] installing lotus 123

Guillem guilevi2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:33:47 EDT 2015

Yes, I just tried that. It just complains about getting an invalid 123.RI file. i’m not sure what the file is even used for.
I did find a vocaleyes demo somewhere, I know I tried it but something happened and never really bothered to fix it. I think it was something with it’s BNS support not working all the way, and all the other synthesizers I have are totally obscure Spanish old serial synths that only work with a Spanish screenreader, which I have also tried in DOSbox. They work, except the BNS version doesn’t like the emulator because it doesn’t output linebreaks by itself. With my real Braille ’n Speak 2000 in PCMaster mode it works, because of the interactive timeout, but not with the BNS emulator.