[Blindapple] talking dos box pass it on

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri May 15 03:57:35 EDT 2015

For those who really, really don't like sendspace due to the ads and general
hassle, I would be glad to host this or anything similar, including any
magazines, Apple disk images, DOS games, etc.  If it talks and is related to
old software, I'm probably interested.  Even if it doesn't talk, if it's
somehow related, it's probably fine.  Anyone here may feel free to contact
me privately if you have something you want hosted or that you think might
be of interest.  If you want to share it but you don't want it hosted for
the public, that's fine too.  It's too bad that apparently the AT History
site died.  I'm especially interested in any and all magazines in any
accessible format, but anything having to do with computer history or old
software is fine.  <tony at baechler.net>

--
Have a good day,
Tony Baechler