[Blindapple] question about playing the apple games

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Jun 14 09:53:52 EDT 2014

Jennifer,
Welcome to the blind-Apple mailing list. I can't answer your question about
Window Eyes but I can answer the one about playing Apple2 games. The readme
included with the zip file has the command needed to load the emulator and a
disk. All disks are images but the emulator sees the image as an actual
disk. Have you read the readme?
Blake