[Blindapple] My Iphone5 Did Not Speak After Software Update This Afternoon, Help is much appreciated!

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Thu Jul 24 09:15:05 EDT 2014

 Hi. Try double-tapping with three fingers, or you could actually try asking Siri to enable VoiceOver. You can also turn VoiceOver on from iTunes, but it really sounds like your speech is either muted, or the volume of the speech is turned down. You can try using VoiceOver gestures while you adjust the volume up. I'm sure if I'm missing anything, someone will help us out?
Best, Louis