[Blindapple] Additional Disks

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Fri Jan 31 15:54:48 EST 2014

Earl,
Welcome to the list. You can download additional disks at
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/disks/
and
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gaf0548jqycghv1/23meas5sjz/Disks
There are other sources for disks, but these are the two that come to mind.
Note that some of these disks may not talk. Making non-talking disks talk is
something I have not yet mastered, although I have tried and been a member
of this list for a while.
Blake