[Blindapple] help getting started with the windows games

Byron Stephens bstephens122874 at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 31 13:44:35 EST 2014

What I did was create a folder loose in the root of the c drive called mess
apple2ee, note the two e's at the end, then unzipped the contents of the
emulator to mess apple2ee. Then type cmd from the run directory, and cd\mess
apple2ee. Then type the command to start a disk. For example, mess
apple2ee -flop1disks\fortune.dsk. Substitute that example name for whatever
disk you'd like to run. I'm willing to do an on-air demo again of running
the emulator.