[Blindapple] can't open messapple's disks

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Jan 11 16:48:40 EST 2014

This is a repost of links to audio files I made back in September. They cover launching the emulator, and using the Save State feature, both from a Windows perspective. Hope they help!

Launching Apple IIe Emulator demo http://boo.fm/b1585373
Using Save States on Apple IIe Emulator, part 1 http://boo.fm/b1586272
Using Save States on Apple IIe Emulator, Part 2 http://boo.fm/b1586284