[Blindapple] Math Games, wasRe: Kudos

Darcy Burnard dhsdarcy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:37:44 EDT 2013

I had that disk.  That along with the games disk that came with bex were the first two games disks I had.  There were five games on the disk, word scramble, matches, Tax Man, math decathlon and hangman.  It had the old texttalker 1.3 on it.  I would actually love to play math decathlon again.
I no longer have any apple 2 hardware, but I may still have some of my disks.  I'll look for it, and let you all know if I find it.
Darcy