[Blindapple] question about speech synthesizer

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sat Sep 21 17:17:32 EDT 2013

Nick, I've seen you talk about this before but I've never had that problem with
Textalker 1.1 as all you have to do is hit ctrl-x and it stops.  It didn't have
interruptability but that's different from not being able to stop it from
talking.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html