[Blindapple] Improving the Mac readme file

Darcy Burnard dhsdarcy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 14:56:14 EDT 2013

Hi Siobhan.  I certainly have no problem with you writing up finder instructions.  The more people working on this thing the better.  One thing to keep in mind.  How you copy files in the finder really depends on which view you are using.  I think this was actually the problems you were initially having with my instructions.  I use column view, and my instructions reflected that.  I'm assuming from your instructions that you use either list view or icon view.
Darcy