[Blindapple] two questions one posibly a bit thick

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sun Sep 15 17:01:00 EDT 2013

It has to be on the disk but the command is 'brun int" unless you have a
differently named language program.  Some programs are loaded at bootup so all
you have to do to start them is to type 'int' and you're good to go.  Remember
that you have to have "language card" space to run int basic.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html