[Blindapple] questions about Kidnapped and Escape

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Sep 14 19:41:29 EDT 2013

Siobhan,

You have the right idea in Escape. You need to get the bar then type open
box. To exit Escape to play another game on the disk, such as Kidnapped, you
press control-c to cancel/close the game. You may need to pres enter after
control-c. You will hear an error code then be at the Ready prompt where you
can get a catalog of files. Kidnapped is a different game from Escape. In
kidnapped, you are stuck in a 9-floor building whereas in Dungeon there are
only 2 floors that I know of.

When I load the Bryan disk into the emulator, I receive speech from the Echo
though at a very low volume.

Any help from anyone regarding my question about Kidnapped would be
appreciated.

Blake

  _____