[Blindapple] so much fun already

Siobhan Murphy siobhan-m at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 10:47:52 EDT 2013

Hi Greg. Is there a way to actually talk to you? Because you may not have the folder copied in the right place. I had thought I did too. The other thing you need to do is know where you saved the filder name. In other words, if you saved it in the downloads  folder, you'll need to write the letters c d as in change directory, then the path to the folder. Once opened it will be easy to start the emulaor. if you have skype, add irish_storm1 and i'll accept and we'll figure it out from there. I know you'd like specific directions but trust me this is easier talked through.
Siobhan