[Blindapple] Smurk

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Sep 11 20:15:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

Okay, so I just ran through Smurk last night and beat it, with no
cheating. Someone here was having trouble finding out what magic powder
to buy. Here are some hints to get you on the right track.

1. Have you found the book? If not, stop reading right now, as you have
some more exploring to do.

2. Have you read the book? Bit of a problem, init?

3. Have you found the small room with a hole in the north wall? If not,
stop reading now. You have yet to explore all of the cave.

4. If you've investigated the north hole, you probably regretted it.
I've mapped this maze, at least far enough to find a good way in and a
good way out. Here goes.

 From the small room, go North (this puts you in the maze), North,
North, East, East. You'll be at a dead end, where you'll find a useful
object, so pick it up. Now go North (to leave the dead end), North,
North, East, West, and you're back in the small room.

Now you should have all the information needed to complete the game!
Jayson