[Blindapple] thanks and a question

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Sep 8 20:31:55 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks Jayson and everyone else who made the Apple2 emulator with Echo
synthesizer possible. I grew up in the 80's using an Apple2 computer and
would play games for hours on end when my teacher for the visually impaired
would permit me to spend my time playing games. As other new members have
said recently, this emulator has brought back memories. The fact that a
software version of the Echo synth was created is amazing to me. Although I
expressed my thanks to Jayson in a private email before joining this list, I
want everyone on here to know how excited I am!

I also have a question. How do I use the Echo training disk echocric.dsk?
When I load it into the emulator, I am asked if I want training on how to
use the Echo. I answer yes and the Echo stops talking. Is this disk not
blind-friendly?

Blake