[Blindapple] my observations and questions about mockingboard

Bryan Mckinnish bryanbkm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 18:46:07 EDT 2013

Hi.
I was able to get mockingboard to work correctly with the emulator. I
was thinking about putting it in a couple of my games, and I was
wondering something. Can you tell the program to use another slot for
it? The echo and mockingboard are in the same slot if I have it right.
Now onto my observations.
I did notice that it's a stereo soundcard that uses 8 bit sounds. I
think it also can use tts, but I'm not sure how to activate that.

Thanks.
Bryan Mckinnish