[Blindapple] Manuals?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at me.com
Thu Sep 5 23:04:33 EDT 2013

Hi,
I just did a quick and dirty extract of the Echo manual disk as taken
from the Asimov archive. not sure how pretty the formatting of the files
is, I just threw .txt on to the ends of the filenames so they would open
in Notepad. At any rate, the zip is here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3688858/Echo%20manual.zip

--Al