[Blindapple] Manuals?

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Thu Sep 5 22:48:13 EDT 2013

Hi. ProDOS allows you to create folders like you can on today's system's, whereas DOS 3.3 doesn't. I also believe ProDOS works with more hardware and file types than DOS 3.3. With Textalker, the Lessons in Using the Echo Or Cricket is an excellent diskette to start learning about most of the capabilities of the Echo and how to use them. I may compile a list from memory of all of the Echo commands I remember, unless someone has a complete list?
Man, does this bring back memories!
Has anyone tried playing Eamon? I begun playing the beginner's cave last night.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my computer isn't saving my states.
Still, this is very awesome! Best, Louis