[Blindapple] Hi, wow! and thanks!

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at me.com
Thu Sep 5 20:17:49 EDT 2013

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say hi to everyone on the list, and
to thank Jason, Darcy and whomever else for putting in all the work to
make this happen. I grew up on an Apple 2e and for years, have been
envious of all my sighted counterparts who were able to virtually relive
those days on a whim. This is  bringing back so many memories and I'm
sure I'll have some questions for the list, and hopefully some
contributions as well. Until then, thanks again!
--Al