[Blindapple] Bronze Dragon?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Sep 3 22:44:03 EDT 2013

Zach,
It'll all depend on the game.
If it's written in basic or some other accessible form, you could load
two disk images with Textalker  in the first disk and the game in the
second and then go from there.
Not all games were written this way though. I remember for the
Hitchiker's Guide  it had an option where you could print game output to
a printer. So I redirected this output to a serial port and hooked up a
PocketBraille to read the game text. Clunky, but it worked.

Best regards,
J.J.