[Blindapple] How in the world do I use the emmiluator?

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sun Oct 13 23:42:47 EDT 2013

Hears a video I recorded using voiceover on osx; i don't know how helpful it is, let me know please:
http://youtu.be/7n7thoo5DIY
hth
michael

Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Connect with us on Facebook,
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com