[Blindapple] How in the world do I use the emmiluator?

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sun Oct 13 23:25:58 EDT 2013

what operating system are you on, and we can help you out on some audio or video files...
thanks
michael
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Connect with us on Facebook,
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com