[Blindapple] Starting the Emulator

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Oct 4 03:09:57 EDT 2013

Hi,

Sounds like you aren't changing to the directory where you unzipped the
messapple-win.zip file. Without doing that, Windows can't find mess.exe,
and has every right to print that error message. That's all it is, just
an error indicating Windows can't find mess.exe. Nothing harmful, nothing
serious.
Jayson