[Blindapple] The Great Escape

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Tue Oct 1 22:02:34 EDT 2013

Hmm so it's not certain whether the author intended the injury from a
snake bite to be severe enough to need the first aid kit within 30 or 50
moves. Now that you mention it, I used to cheat this game by rewriting
the program,and may have seen that in there. Well, it says 50 moves, but
30 is more difficult. What to do, what to do? Well, I'll definitely fix
the syntax error in 7380, as that's a definite typo lol. I do remember
beating the mad gambler without cheating though, so I will have to poke
around in the program again to find out what's going on there. Wow I
never thought I'd be playing with Applesoft BASIC again lol.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"