[Blindapple] a weird textalker discovery

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Fri Nov 8 19:41:17 EST 2013

The t i pronounced as s h is actually not limited to tion. It appears in
the word ratio, as well as in patient, neither of which use a tion
suffix. There are other instances of this unusual pronunciation as well,
but those were the first to come to mind. The g h at the beginning of a
word is never pronounced as f though, as far as I know, and women is the
only word I am aware of that pronounces the o as i. Of course, reading
too many things like this could lower my intelligence quotient
substantially, but it's definitely good for a laugh. ROFL.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"