[Blindapple] Great Escape replacement disk

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Nov 6 04:35:04 EST 2013

Hi all,

I checked my copy of Echo Games from a different source and line 7380 is
correct in the other version.  I don't know what happened to Jayson's copy,
but the other games seem fine.  I haven't played through it to see if there
are any other problems, but I'm going to post the replacement disk with the
fixed Great Escape on it.  This should be considered a replacement for
egames.dsk and the contents appear to be identical other than Great Escape.
 As I said, this copy is from a different source, so maybe there are other
fixes which I'm not aware of, but I don't think so.  The catalog looks the same.