[Blindapple] Looking for catalog/menu program

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Nov 1 04:55:28 EDT 2013

You didn't quote the reply, so I don't know if you're replying to my post or
not.  No, that is completely unhelpful and doesn't do me any good.  There
are lots of generic menu programs which are easily customizable.  What I
want is one which automatically reads the disk catalog and lets me select a
program from a list.  It's pointless if I have to modify the program for
every disk I want to access.  With literally hundreds of disks to go
through, your solution is beyond impractical.  Besides, not all disks are
bootable and it wouldn't make sense to put Textalker on most of them,
especially since I never have to reboot the emulated machine anyway.
Actually, I found something which sort of works, but it isn't perfect.  It
reads the catalog and gives me a nice menu.  I started making some changes,
but at least it can read whatever disk is in the virtual drive at the time.
 That doesn't help with Integer, but it's a start at least.