[Blindapple] Looking for an Echo II or Echo Plus synthesizer

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 25 22:54:56 EST 2013

Hi,

As for Eamon, I have some very good news for you. Unless you have disks with
characters you've worked hard to develop or you've designed your own Eamons
or utilities, you probably don't need to worry about imaging them. A
complete set of Eamons for DOS 3.3, as well as sixty or so for ProDos, is
available from www.eamonag.org. I downloaded a CD they produced with the
disk images and a ton of other stuff. If you want this, let me know and we
can work something out.

As for Infocom games, there's probably little need to image them either. The
games themselves are available from various "warez" sites I'm sure, and I
also have them. Unless you have some particular reason to play them on an
Apple, you'd probably have a better experience playing them on a modern
computer using a modern Z-machine interpreter.
Jayson