[Blindapple] cool!

Pastor Mark Peveto pastormark1973 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 10:15:06 EST 2013

Good morning,
I was just made aware of your apple emulator and have had a blast thus far playing with it.  It was, actually, one of the first computers I ever used as a summer student at the Texas School for the Blind as it was then called in 1986.
I have a ton of questions, ok, really only two or three, and I hope they're within the scope of this list.
Question 1:  I noticed bex is included in this package.  Would, if I were so brave, it recognize my juliette embossor?
Question 2:  Is there a way for me to create a shortcut on my desktop to load mess so I don't have to drop to a command prompt every time I want to work with the emulator?
and question 3:  How to I tell jaws to go to sleep when it sees the mess window?  I've been a jaws user for years, since way back in the dos days, but I'm just gonna be honest...I've forgotten how to do it!
Ok, nuff questions for now...time to play!
Thanks for any help you can provide.