[Blindapple] Exciting news for the Blind Apple II emulation community!

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Aug 28 09:43:46 EDT 2013

Hi,

The disks I supplied are DOS 3.3 5.25 disks. The emulator will run
ProDOS, in fact, I've gotten ProWords to run on it! Unfortunately, it
won't run a talking BEX, since BEX probably uses some trickery to
determine whether or not an Echo is present, and the emulated Echo
doesn't pass muster. No Echo, no Textalker.

Even if you could use Davex's eject command, that would only get the old
disk out, which is all well and good, but then you couldn't put a new
disk in.
Jayson