[Blindapple] Apple IIGS not talking.

Ryan Conroy staindaddict at juno.com
Tue Sep 7 13:11:45 EDT 2010

I just spoke to Nick, but I still don't know if he's getting my messages. He replied to a message that's like a week old.
He said that the disk with the number one on the back is the boot disk. When I put it in, the computer makes a buzzing sound, like there's something wrong with the disk. What could this be?