[Blindapple] Apple IIGS not talking.

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sat Sep 4 14:01:22 EDT 2010

You can get the textalker disk.  Most folks on the list have them but you'll
need to know if you want DOS, Prodos, or GSOS as they're all different operating
systems with different textalker programs.

If those programs are the ones you were talking about getting from Nick I'm
guessing they're either DOS or ProDOS.  If you've a master disk for either
operating system you could catalog the disk and find out what you've got.

Tom

P.S. the Textalker disk doesn't just load.  You have to tell it what program off
of it you want loaded.  I believe that the GSOS disk will actually load and the
Textalker for ProDOS that APH did will load but none of the rest are automatic
reloads.

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html