[Blindapple] Free plus shipping: Apple 2GS Rom 01 not fullyoperational

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 6 16:13:21 EST 2010

Good luck with that. The problem is that, on the Rom 00 and 01, the battery
is completely under the power supply. Not only that, but it's soldered to
the motherboard. Unless somebody has replaced the original battery with a
holder when they had to replace it. Reactive Micro sells a kit to replace
the soldered battery with a holder like on the ROM 3. They also sell a pack
to allow you to use three standard AAA batteries. They also supposedly sell
the battery needed for the ROM 3. Other sources also sell this battery. Let
me know if interested.
Jayson