[Blindapple] Trying to Reach Nick Wilcox.

Ryan Conroy staindaddict at juno.com
Sat Jul 31 13:09:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to reach Nick Wilcox, and I know he's on this list. I've been trying to Email him personally, and I don't know if my messages are not getting through, or what is happening.
He offered to sell me his Apple IIGS, which I'm very interested in. I need to talk to him about it, so I can start making payment arrangements. I sent some blank 5.25 disks to his house, and he wasn't there to receive them, so I don't know what's going on.
Nick, if you're here, please get back to me.

Ryan