[Blindapple] Receiving unwanted emails

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 25 01:43:13 EST 2010

Hello,

     As list moderator, I will unsubscribe you, however you could send a
blank message to blindapple-unsubscribe at bluegrasspals.com and do it yourself
if you wanted. This list has been dead for several years, so if you truly
did not subscribe, the only way I can think of that you got on the list is
that someone who had your Email address before you did subscribe, then
changed Email addresses. This list requires all subscribers to send a reply
to a confirmation message or visit a link provided in that message in order
to be subscribed, so it would be very difficult if not impossible in most
circumstances for anyone to subscribe you against your will. At any rate,
you'll soon be unsubscribed.
Jayson