[Blindapple] Apple II ebooks

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Sep 27 01:35:03 EDT 2005

Hello.  Yes, by all means take care of the hurricane damage first.  I've
been waiting a long time for manuals or books so another month or a few
won't matter much.  For legal reasons it's probably best to submit your
scans to bookshare.org since Apple still owns copyright and will for the
next many decades.  Also, I remembered a couple more sites which have some
reference works but again not much and no full manuals.  I have a bunch of
IIgs technotes but little for the IIe or other II computers.  Even the
technotes are supplements to the manuals.  There is of course textfiles.com
but a lot of that is general rememberances and things but not much
reference etc.

At 04:03 AM 9/26/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Tony, I've got several dozen Apple books from manuals to assembly texts to
>references.  I'd be glad to scan some of them but it will have to wait until
>after the Rita cleanup.  We;re in a bit of a mess.  Remind me about it in
>two or
>four weeks and I'll see what I can do.  I've got stuff for the +, E, and GS.
>
>Tom

Now over 17,000 free ebooks available from Project Gutenberg, the oldest
producer of public domain literature online.

http://gutenberg.org/