[Blindapple] FW: Larry Skutchan coming up on the next Marlaina

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Nov 5 10:50:54 EST 2005

Hello list.  Normally I would not send messages on from other lists like
this, but Larry did a lot of development on the Apple II including
Textalker and running his own company.  If anyone wants to ask him
questions about his Apple work, this could be your chance.  Thus far he
doesn't seem to have talked about it much so maybe people can ask him more
detailed questions.